Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Running buddy!

I am soooo tired.

Another first year (the only female first year I've actually been hanging out with) and I are now running buddies. Yay!

Good: She and I have essentially the same pace, stress relief, getting back into shape, efficient use of time in the morning when I've set something up in lab, we're probably going to do an 8K together

Bad: I AM SO TIRED AND WE ONLY DID 2.5 MILES. I usually (i.e. before I graduated) did 5-6 mile runs. Fail status for the getting out of shape.

But guys guys guys I passed my tests! I don't have to take undergrad classes! Wooooooo! Just a shitton of grad level courses...woo?

And today my co-adviser person (research scientist collaborator person) told me he really hopes I join the lab. And he doesn't really have any real financial investment in me joining. So that's pretty cool.

Anyways, just as a random note about the status of this blog---I'm planning on doing a blogroll and a cast of characters type list. Please shoot me an email if you would like to be included on the blogroll or if you have suggestions for future posts/blog improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment