Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1/5 Subjects Complete

Complete: Ochem

Not even touched: Pchem, Analytical, Biochem, Inorg

Just finished my rereading of my ochem textbook in time for me to find a letter about the exams in my email inbox. Yikes.

Trying to not flip. Not working. Attempting to comfort myself with the fact that I still have 2.5 months to cover the rest of the material.

Tomorrow, I begin the covering of analytical. (Yuck. At least the book they recommended is the same one we used at SLAC?) I plan to bribe myself by going to a coffee/bagel place tomorrow. Hopefully analytical will be over quickly.

Attempting to get a car tonight! *crosses fingers* My first car. Man, will that purchase eat up most of my savings, which is hard for my bargain hunting self to accept. But I need the car for grad school, I'm (hopefully) getting a bargain car that will last me many years, and I've done a bunch of research to assure myself of these facts.

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH chemistry... lucky me, my program is heavily chem based. I had sworn off chemistry after orgo.. and only applied to the grad program because I really liked the research topic in my particular lab (which involves no chemistry). Ugh. I have a complete inability to read chem texts... I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete