Thursday, June 10, 2010

Apartment hunting sucks!

Yesterday was all about the apartment hunting. SO MUCH EMAILING AND CALLING. I'll be going for two days to see the apartments.

I'm looking for a 2bd apartment with two of my friends from PUI. I'm a little nervous about living with a couple, but I think it's going to be ok. I know Roommate 1 as a former roommate of one of my former roommates, and she's really relaxed and mature. Roommate 2 is a friend of a friend that I've gotten to know better over the past year. He's a fun guy who is also going to GSU (but for math).

What makes me think that this should work is the fact that they're very good at being independent while being a couple. I really like both of them, and I think all three of us are blunt enough to voice any problems.

Also, hold music sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment