Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the Freaking Out Begins!

Great parts about being on vacation: seeing family that I never see, sleeping in, being able to read more, feeling less guilty about doing "nothing," and running in new places.

Not-so-good events: family drama, being shut in a car for many hours, less freedom, limited access to internet, but especially way too much time to flip out about my upcoming apt hunt with my roommates and my move to grad school.

Since GSU has entrance exams, my panic has been mostly focused on that. It's the usual deal: ACS written exams in Biochem, Ochem, Inorg, Analytical, and Physical. However, I have now got it stuck in my head that I will flunk all 5 exams and have to take all of the classes over. For the classes that I loved, I really don't want to do that---I want to take more advanced classes in the subject (biochem, inorg, and physical). For the class I hated (analytical), I never ever want to take that again. And for ochem, I would love to TA it instead of gen chem, since I've really enjoyed TAing that class.

Therefore, on the family vacation, my ochem textbook has come with me. Let the freakout begin!

1 comment:

  1. You won;t fail. If you have any questions about ochem, you know where to find help. You'll rock it.

    ReplyDelete