Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anxiety + a Wee Bit of Fun

Got an email back from my future PI for confirming my start date. I'm really excited to start working for her. Even if I don't end up working for her (I have at least two, possibly three more rotations to do), I'm really hoping for a female role model.

I had so many amazing female scientist mentors at my PUI. Part of why I ended up picking GSU is that there were two established women who could help serve as mentors for possibly both my grad school research experience and my overall grad school experience.

*knocks on wood that this wish comes true*

And just for some fun, my family and I have loved the reality show (yes, yes I know) Cake Boss. Probably because it's similar to our Italian family. Except more New York, less New Jersey.

Cake Boss: Pizza Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment