Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rotation 2, week 1.

Summary of my week in one sentence: This is going to be a tricky decision between Group 1 and Group 2.

It's gone pretty well in the new rotation so far. I like the people, I love the metalloprotein, and the project is super cool. I miss the people from Group 1, but Group 2 people seem to be awesome in a different way.

I'm not saying that my third rotation lab won't be a possibility at all, but it's pretty unlikely just based on the research.

The thing that I've learned the most in this new lab? Rotations sorta suck in that the first week in a new lab is hell work-wise. I have all of my normal work + a 50 fold increase in papers/books I need to read on the metalloprotein, the techniques, etc.

Anyways, the parental units are here for the weekend, so I must be off to entertain them.

No comments:

Post a Comment