Wednesday, October 27, 2010

About those posts that I've totally been making...

Dear readers:

Grad school is hard. It is very hard to think about actually writing the posts that I think up during my commute. This is my current to do list:

1. Clean up shitty mechanism on my hw for tomorrow.
2. Read papers for class tomorrow.
3. Finish transformation tonight (on a side note, Mol Bio, you and I have a little talking to do *shakes fist in rage*).
4. Work on fellowship stuff.
5. Email the 400000 people that I need to. I have become awful at emailing back anything that would take me longer than a sentence to answer.
6. Determine my feelings about Rotation 2. That will probably be the subject of this weekend's post.
7. Get groceries.
8. Go for run with running buddy.
9. Not keel over.

Rotations are rather brutal in that while everyone tells you that "you don't have to work hard because you aren't expected to get anything done," you want to: a) learn everything you possibly can and b) want the PI to *want* to take you in case they only have a few spots. My rotation in this lab...is almost done. I leave this lab on Nov. 5th. I feel very lucky that I don't have to TA right now. This, of course, will be changing next quarter.

Anyways, I am sorry for not updating more. I really like updating. But I also really like taking my few free moments and crashing in front of a movie with my friends. And lately, since I've been falling asleep in front of those movies, I think that's ok.

Love,
BotR

No comments:

Post a Comment