Monday, July 12, 2010

Moving in 10 Days.

The countdown has now hit 10. Yikes.

Sorry for the lack of blog posts---two good friends got married on Saturday. This meant that this past week has been helping with prep, the bachelorette party, the wedding, the catch up sessions with many people, etc. I'm now hosting a friend for the next two days, so I expect not to post again for awhile.

The next 10 days are going to be filled with last minute apartment stuff, getting my car repaired for the big trip, packing, and squeezing in as many friends and family as possible.

Sigh. So freaked out. On the bright side, I finished analytical (*ding dong the witch is dead*), so only three more subjects to go. And I saved my three favorites for last. I think inorganic will be up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment