Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CAT

CAT.

Guys, I'm getting a cat to take with me to GSU!

Marie (not her real name, she has also been referred to as my best friend from home, or BFFH) called me about a week ago, telling me that she and her husband couldn't take Calvin with them to their new apartment. I asked the roomies if they would mind getting a cat a few months earlier than we'd planned. Well, I got their permission yesterday!

He's so cute! Calvin is a 3 year old black and gray tabby with BIG green eyes and a sweet temperament. I love cats. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs too, but I have a soft spot for cats and their independence. I lost my kitty about a year ago (he was 16, so he lived a good long life), and I've missed him a great deal since. Having a cat is something that I've really been looking forwards too, and it's even better getting a cat who I've known since he was a little kitty!

Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment