Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reminder: I am still alive. Hooray!

I haven't posted in a really long time. Sorry. Life gets busy!

Since I last posted: my parents have visited, I ran my second half marathon with my dad, I've graded a midterm and written/graded two quizzes, turned in a bunch of hw, had a midterm and spent a ton of time with my labwork.

I am really, really looking forward to summer. CLASSES WILL BE DONE. NO TA-ING!

I still like TAing. As compared to 75% of the other people who came in wanting to be a teacher, I've retained the "man I wish I had more time to devote to EVERYTHING" spirit. Despite the fact that the weather is too nice for most of my students to show up for section, I love talking to my students. But man, trying to remember 115 student names---impossible. I've settled for remembering the students who actually show up to my discussion.

I wish I had more time to devote to lab, but meh. Classes will be done (forever? Unless someone makes me take more?) and I'll have two more quarters of TAing. And glorious summer is only a little over a month away.

And then I get to go on VACATION for a full WEEK. yayyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment