Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring break! Hooray!

Spring break is coming up! Therefore, I only have a third of a million things to do instead of a million things!

In this upcoming week, things I have to look forward to:
1. Monday morning meeting where I present my first-completely-by-myself crazy idea experiment to Bossman. Hopefully it goes well so I can get him to buy the stuff for this experiment.
2. I make myself do the experiment I hate twice.
3. Science demos with wee children!
4. Meeting the parental units of boy (nervous nervous nervous).
5. Figuring out schedule for classes/TAing. Currently there's potential conflict. One of the lecture days for the class I might be TAing is the same time as a class. But the prof I'm TAing for might not care about me missing one lecture a week?
6. Lab, lab, more lab?
7. Anniversary blog post!

But now, off to a brunch at labmate's apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment