Thursday, August 5, 2010

Posts to come.

I am tired, therefore I will be lazy with my post tonight and just tell you what exciting bits I have planned for the next few weeks:

1. I want to discuss more about LGBT issues in a scientific workplace. This will require lots of people to give me input. I'm editing some questions right now, and I hope that you all + even more people will help me with more answers.

2. I've been getting lots of questions in my non-blogging life from friends that are about to enter the sphere of grad school apps. Therefore, I have decided to essentially start a short series on the advice that I have given/stuff people are about to ask. PLEASE SEND IN QUESTIONS to help me design this series!!!

3. The book reviews that I have half typed up will be up soon. I promise.

Send in questions/topics by either commenting/emailing me at biochemistontherun@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment